Monday, July 6, 2009

Edington/Deaver Fourth of July 2009

 

As usual, we had a FANTASTIC Fourth of July! There was lots of swimming, eating and fireworks. Four of my out-of-town cousins and their families came in (two stayed in our guesthouse) for the weekend festivities. We had them over Friday night for homemade pizza and swimming. Saturday, we got to see our sweet nephew, Logan, baptized. He is such a special kid and we are so happy for him! That afternoon, we had hot dogs, watched/participated in our annual Opening Ceremonies (this year the theme was "So You Think You Can Dance" and I was Mary Murphy:), and enjoyed lots of fun Olympic-style outside/pool games planned by my cousin Becky. We ended the night with a sparkler parade and a fireworks display put on by my brother Steve. It was a blast! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I heard it was a blast. Sorry I missed it this year. Maybe next year of Powell does not fall on it again.

Caitlin said...

I love all the photo collages you put together on your blog. Looks like a fun time. I also love that every time I look at photos of your boys I think EDINGTON. Wow! :)

Mandi Roth said...

Jealous!! you guys have so much fun!! Love the festivities and the food and the swimming. So fun!

Vadney Family said...

It was a fantastic July 4th!

Risenmay said...

You are still so much fun! I really need to come see you and meet the lucky kids who get to call you mom! It's sad for me to think that the last time I saw you was at your wedding reception!