Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter 2009!
Happy Easter! As usual, we spent Saturday afternoon with my family. The kids dyed eggs and had an egg hunt. My parents use plastic eggs and fill them with word strips that exchange for prizes. So fun! We also enjoyed a nice dinner. Sunday morning, the kids each found a "Monster Bunny" I had made for them and a church outfit. They were thrilled with the strange creations my mom and I had made. We enjoyed breakfast and went to church. Sunday afternoon (after naps!), we went to the Chesniks who set up an egg hunt for the kids AND THE ADULTS! We always have a great time harrassing the kids that we are going to get all the eggs :). My in-laws also get a cute shirt for each of the kids and some bucks for the adults to get their own. Yeah! We enjoyed a traditional Easter feast with YUMMY yummy potatos, ham, fruit salad with whipped cream, jello eggs, corn and asparagus and rolls. It was a really great Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Monster Bunny? How creative :) And that's cute that the Chesniks do an adult hunt.
You are such a cute mom!
What a fun family you have. I love the monster bunny. Your so creative. What are the prizes for teh egg hunt with the word strips? that sounds fun.. i want to know more...
Looks like you guys had a nice Easter!
Fun times! Happy Easter! :)
jello eggs??? I'm still sitting here trying to figure out what that is ;D It seems like you have a lot of fun...jello eggs and all.
OMGoodness I had to read that twice and then take another look. Those are fabulous!!!! You're a great mom. The home made toys and gifts are the ones they remember.
Your kids are SO cute!
Post a Comment