Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Family Pictures

As you can see, our blog is full of our new family pictures taken by my cousin's wife Ashley with Fresh Focus Photography. We took them in Sonata Park in Seven Hills. We think she did a great job!


I LOVE this one of the kids in the trees. I think it is hilarious that Jalie (A.K.A. "Monkey Girl") is the only one NOT in the tree.


Everyone checking out Daddy.


Playing in the grass.


Brotherly love.


Sisterly squeeze.


Got me a good one!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

beautiful! i think my favorite is the one you have at the top of your blog now.

Nikki said...

I love them, they all came out so good.

Wendy said...

You have such an adorable family! I love the coordinating outfits. All the photos look fabulous.

Mandi Roth said...

Beautiful!!! Great pictures and Beautiful family! Love the top picture. So fun! :)

Hardy Family said...

What a gorgeous family you have!! I too love the one on top of your blog. By the way you look amazing--what's your secret?

Gina said...

Super cute pics!