Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our New Bishopric


Josh was called to be the first counselor in our ward a few weeks ago. I am happy to see him back in the ward (he has been serving as a high counselor with the stake for the past three years and was often missing)! Kaid Whipple was called as bishop (he is Josh's age) and the second counselor is Brent Davis (who is 70). Quite the trio! I couldn't resist taking this picture of the three of them at the YW/YM Family Hoedown.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Good for him, It is a busy and demanding calling but it opens up chapters and feelings in life that you never knew. What a blessing.

Vadney Family said...

I have to call Nick and ask what the first councilor does. My guess is it's important. Good for you Josh. Happy to hear he'll be around more too. That is quite the trio.