Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Couple of Dweebs

Josh and I just got to see "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D. It was fabulous! Josh didn't love the lack of plot, but I was along for the weird ride (I guess I have more "muchness"--you'll have to watch the movie to understand that one:). We both had lots of fun and it was great to see a movie together. This picture of us is with our ultra-cool 3D glasses. Thanks to the Foote Family for watching the kids (my major reward for our last month's RS service auction)!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

Nice to get out on your own, yea! I'm curious about the movie, but as often as we don't get out, that'll probably have to wait until DVD. :)

The Rogers Clan said...

OH I want to see that movie. I heard it's really weird and can possibly not be good. 3-D freaks me out though, HA! I love it, but it totally scares me every time, even when it's no scary. HA!

Nikki said...

I love the glassess. Totally I new fashion phase. It is always nice to do things with the hubby. I am glad you two were able to spend time with one another.

Taralee said...

haha! I love that you used the work Dweebs :) I was quite intrigued! I had to check it out, and quick!

Tiffany said...

I am scared to see the movie, but I love that you took pictures in your 3D glasses.

Mandi Roth said...

We went and saw that movie. Loved it. I don't have my muchness, but getting there. Loved it!! You 2 look cute with your glasses. I tried to get a picture but pat said NO!! haha! Great movie.

Unknown said...

3D movies are amazing to me! Haven't seen Alice in Wonderland yet, but I'm not scared--I'm curious...

The Foote Family said...

(Sorry I am way late commenting on this...but I am delayed at looking at people's blogs.)Haha! Love the 3D glasses picture! Your kids were awesome to watch. They are good and we had fun playing games with them. Ned the Head was interesting with the fake barf and such, but it was funny. Glad you like the movie. Oh and we also really like your new couch area. It is awesome. Anyways, we were happy to watch them so you are very welcome. And thanks for the delicious chocolate too!